This is for assignment #5. I first looked at Flickr, then Photobucket (hereafter referred to as F. and P.). F. was certainly more interesting from a graphic point of view--much nicer to look at. Especially helpful was the short "guided tour" they offered that pretty much laid out everything they offered. I used this and then, since I'm interested in maps and geography, tried the map option. This was mostly good, though sometimes hard to operate the Zoom option. Many of the photos--I'm saying this as someone who likes photography a lot, especially the older kind--struck me as OK, but not great. But I realize that's only part of what the site is all about. Obviously sharing family/friend pictures is a big part of it.
P. was less appealing graphically, and did not have a guided tour, which was unfortunate. I did a search on the image/video option and found some things, but nothing great. Again though I'm looking at it from an artist's point of view. I think when it comes to the personal sharing part it's quite similar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment