Friday, September 21, 2007
RSS feeds: #8
I have now posted my ten sites that had the RSS feeds option. Since I have not really started using it yet, I will reserve full judgement at this point, but will say this: it strikes me as a good idea, but is not much different than a fancy way of bookmarking websites like most people having been doing for a long time. I suppose if a person had many MANY blogs, etc., to check every day, this would be great; but I'm not one of those people. I have a handful of sites that I read every day--standfirminfaith, the New York Times (I've been getting their headlines e-mailed to me for years now), Amazon and maybe Channel 13 to get the weather. Also a few other blogs that are linked at Stand Firm, but that's it. The rest of my time is spent--if it's spent reading--with books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment